Postnatal

By: Brooke Durbin

Though there could be many reasons for autism after birth we will be reviewing postnatal causes such as vaccines, diets, and poor parenting.  Though scientific research has proved (vaccines)…  Diets are Because there is a high prevalence of gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms in children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, it has been hypothesized that non-allergic food hypersensitivity may play a role in the development of the disorder.

3 Responses to “Postnatal”

1. Emery Jabaut says:

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

2. Ahmad Couch says:

Greetings I am so glad I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

3. Ward Berdan says:

I’m not sure why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.